Monday, February 27, 2006

My first blood donation.....

I donated blood today. Its the first time i am donating blood. You dont feel the pain at all, just a little bit of weakness. I think everyone of us should voluntarily donate blood.

Seeing my personality, he first checked my weight and then told me to eat something. After we returned , the person at the blood donation centre asked me where i was working etc.., just to take my eyes from the injection. That reminded of my childhood, when doctor used keep talking to us before giving injection. The blood pouch is kept at a place where i cant see ( thats because some people faint seeing their own blood)

Anyway, the other good things about blood donation apart from that it saves someone's life is:

1. Can go home early for a couple of days sighting weakness. (My boss doesn't my blog even after repeated requests, so no worries)
2. Eat and drink (juice ofcourse) before and after donation.


Seriously, i am really feeling great this day...

No comments:

Post a Comment